The Similkameen Valley
We believe in every wine experience there is a great story to tell.
We want to share that story.
The Similkameen Valley -our favourite destination -has been a fruit growing region for a century and a grape growing area for decades. Because of the extraordinary growing conditions and the passion of local growers, the “Organic Capital of Canada” became recognized for producing excellent grapes, often used to enhance wines produced outside the Valley. Experts and wine lovers alike recognize that there was something special about the expressive quality wines of the Similkameen. The wineries have been honored with hundreds of awards, in Canada comma the US and internationally. Once known as “one of the top five wine regions you’ve never heard of”(Enroute magazine) The Similkameen has since been discovered! The secret is out.
- Exclusive visit to the BC Wine Centre and our Wine 101 (with wine of course)
- Visits to 5 Smilkameen Valley wineries
- Complimentary delicious charcuterie and bottled water
- Pick up and drop off at any Penticton address
- Professional, knowledgeable wine trained guides
- 3 Course Gourmet Picnic Lunch (Choose from 5 options)
- Luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned tour vehicles
This tour begins at 10:00 AM daily. Tour length approximately 5.5 hours.
Cost: $146 per person (+ 5% GST) lunch included